April 18, 2013

My Birthday Note

I wrote this on the seventh day of the 16th year of my life (My birthday was on 7 April) . Yeah, Maybe it's too late already, but I thought that my 16th birthday wouldn't be complete If I didn't write this. Yep, I'm just 16 years old. This post will show you about my mellow side, Please bear with me.

This is the second time any of you reading about me saying thanks to something or someone out there. The first time at my last post "Last note for 2012"

You can check it first before you continue to read this. Because that post show a lil bit of my life.

Already ?

This year have been a BLAST! Totally AWESOME and full of BLESSINGS! I've seen, experienced and achieved so many things I've never even dreamed of. This year is absolutely the best time in my life so far.



A BIG thanks to all the people that made it that way :

Thanks to Roby, Billiam, Stanley, Vincent, Idden, Erick P, Evander, Kendrick, Afuk, Louis, Andy, Andrian & Weka for being there for me. Through the shits and the crazy times. For those DotA times(Except Louis :P). For the parties. For the endless support. For everything!

Kenny, Dave, Danny, Nevin for the craziness, the happiness, the one direction times :P Thank you !

First brother, Richard A, Second brother, Raymond, Third brother, Eric Tanary, I was fourth :P , Fifth brother, Riyan, And Last brother, Putra. You Guys rock !

Wiewin, Cindy Rusli, Cindy Po, Anggreni, Juwen, Feny, Winston, Teddy Darma, Riyan, Eric, Raymond, Vivian, Jennifer SO and Brenda for our Shit times, that had made me learn something new that I
couldn't even imagine before. And when We fight the TOEFL teacher (Especially Wiewin LOL ! ), Ahh nevermind. You guys was F**kin' awesome !

Silvya, Stephanie, Sunny S, Hera, Lola, Thanks for good wasting our course time. If you know what I mean. LOL ! :))

Sherly K, Felicia Wie, Inessa, Danny, Dave, Davin, Amelia , Neryssa, Fransisca, Melviana, Desy, Richard A, Kenny , Evelyn, And Andrian for the gift (Shoes) :P . Thank you ! :D

Chika, Silvya, Stephanie, Fenty, Lola, Roby, Brawa, Clarissa E, Hera, Melina, Wiyogo, Evander, Kendrick, Vincent L, Vincent S, Erick P, Josvita, Yuliani, Kevin Ega, Jackson, Steffen, Idden, Stanley, Stanley Novaldi, Elvia, Billiam, Dhany H, Marvin, Fanny, Richard G, Louis for the cake with title 'Happy Birthday Playboy' . I don't know why you guys make title like that. Lol. And thanks for the 5 novels, 1 pencil case, 1 notebook , and 3 facial things :P

Cindy Po, Anggreni, Juwen, Feny, Wiewin, Cindy Rusli, Cindy Luimenta, Angeline, Vincent Jimanto, Winston, Teddy Darma, Raymond, Jacqueline, Yohanes, Wilbert, Kenny, Putra, Reagan, Riyan, Vinnie, Ferdinan, Ian, Eric, Steven, Iin, Jennifer SO, Brenda Han, Fedrik, Noviaty, Otto, Raufah, Sherly Ong, Richard, Vivian for the suprise that you guys gave me. I got speechless because of you guys. Ah, The suprise cakes with so many candle within , The Armani Code Parfume :P . Thank you !

You guys had taught me a lot of things, taught me about friendship, I don't know how to repay you guys. I will go and search for something like that, maybe, one day I can share it with you guys. Thank you !

And of course, thanks to myself for all the blood and tears shed along this winding road. Thanks for the undying energy burning within, it's time to raise up the standards! Thank you, me!

Last but not least, a very special thanks to my girlfriend Ivanna Weisesa . You've made my birthday be the best birthday until now. I learn A LOT from you. Thanks for being the sweetest and the loveliest girlfriend in the world. Stay with me always!

Life is not perfect and it can really sucks sometimes, but isn't it just too good to be ALIVE?!

Spread the love !

No comments:

Post a Comment